This is the Health And Safety Policy of Elizabeth Klanga, Director/Trainer/ Coach, Make The Shift: Master The Art Of Customer Service, One Day Intensive Training Programme. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to Elizabeth Klanga, Director/Trainer/Coach.
Introduction And Scope
Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach of Make The Shift; Master The Art Of Customer Service, is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all those involved in the training programme.
- This includes but is not limited to; delegates, staff (including freelance), volunteers and members of the public.
• Overall responsibility for health and safety sits with the Client/Site owner.
• Practical responsibility for health and safety at training programme and activities organised by Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach sits with Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach.
Statements Of General Policy
1. Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will seek to prevent accidents and cases of ill-health by managing the health and safety during the delivery of the training programme and activities it organises.
Actions to be taken: relevant risk assessments to be completed for training programme and activities. Where regular venues are used the risk assessment will be reviewed on an annual basis or sooner if required.
2. Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will provide clear instructions and information to ensure that all delegates are competent to do their work in a healthy and safe manner.
Actions to be taken: tasks performed by delegates to be risk assessed and appropriate instruction to be provided (e.g. preparing and serving hot drinks).
3. Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will engage and consult with delegates on health and safety conditions.
Actions to be taken: delegates to be briefed on health and safety risk assessments for new venues/activities and updated on any changes in risk assessment for regular venues/activities. Establish clear lines of communication for delegates to raise health and safety concerns.
4. Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will implement emergency procedures – evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
Actions to be taken: ensure at least one individual is responsible for knowing fire procedures for hired venues and for communicating them to those present.
5. Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will maintain safe and healthy environment and ensure safe storage/use of equipment, office furniture.
Actions to be taken: Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will ensure satisfactory health and safety conditions at training venue, and ensure that any equipment owned by Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will be stored safely.
• Elizabeth Klanga Director/Trainer/Coach will ensure they are aware of First Aid procedures of the training venue, and where first aiders are at the training site.